Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Angels and Demons

Here's another movie to look forward to--Angels and Demons. I've read the book when my sister gave it to me as a Christmas present. I was so hooked to this book that it was hard to put it down. I'm glad Tom Hanks will play the lead role again. Anyway, check full details of the movie *here*



Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:00 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +