Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Home talk

I'm starting to re-arrange the furnitures around here at home. I also plan to replace the curtains tomorrow in preparation of the Christmas season and the home coming of my MIL. We all wanted it to be special because it's the first time the MIL will meet the little angel--personally that is. My SIL already bought curtains for the living room and I arrange things in the kitchen. I bought lock and lock containers so the snack tray would be presentable. It would also be nice if we have Murray Feiss chandelier to complement the couch.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:05 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +