Thursday, December 4, 2008

A gift

My mother in law will be coming home in about a month and we are getting busy here in the house. We bought new curtains for the living rooms and will be changing them later this afternoon. I re-arrange the furniture so to have more spacious room for her to play with the little angel. I also bought lock and lock tight containers so the snack bar will look more presentable. And I heard my sister in law bought a necklace for her mom and I asked my husband what gift should we get to his mom. The husband said that anything will do so I was thinking of getting a simple holsted jewelry. I know it's not expensive, it's a token for her to keep from us.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:24 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +