Friday, December 5, 2008

music

I been exposed to different kinds of genre of music. Growing in a musically inclined family helps me to be familiar with musical instruments. Me and my sisters learned to play the piano when we were in our grade school years and eventually my interest was wide when I step into high school. I was interested in oldies and instrumental music because I would always hear it from my dad. I never regret the day I learn to play music. It's my passion.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:03 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I love music as well have you tried earning the guitar apart from piano, if so what do you think

Posted by Anonymous Buy Rap Beats @ 9:27 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +