Friday, December 5, 2008

On 5 things

1. … things you can’t live without. Laptop, cellphone, camera, my fender p.bass, ipod.
2. … of the best moments in your life. When I gave birth to my little angel.
3. … celebrities you can’t stand. Carlo Agassi, Kris Aquino.
4. … books you enjoy(ed) reading. Stephen Kings, Stephanie Meyer, Nicholas Sparks.
5. … items in your purse/backpack/on your desk. Laptop, wireless router, books, head phones, planner.

What's going on with me nowadays... I'm currently enjoying listening to instrumental music. I find time to listen to these kinds of music because I feel a lot better afterwards.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 5:40 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I cant live without the internet and my email account plus my iphone.. Have you read the book "The Secret"

Posted by Anonymous Buy Rap Beats @ 9:24 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +