Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday fillers

Sorry! I need to do this because I have a handful of task and it's getting close to the deadline. I can't wait to do this tomorrow because I plan to lounge around the house and not stick my nose on the laptop.

1. My stomach is Full.
2. Waiting another day before our band practice is what I hate the most on Thursday.
3. The yard is full of grass.
4. In our cozy bed is where I’d rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of the hubby's old perfume reminds me of our college days.
6. A 12-hour sleep is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the movies I've downloaded these past fer months.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:22 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +