Friday, December 5, 2008

Some time alone

1. Do you ever get a ‘break’ from people (Say your S.O. goes on a personal vacation or something)? If you do, do you like the time alone? Why/why not?
+ Taking a break is okay but I spend most of my time with my family and friends. I believe that spending time with your loved one is more important.

2. Do you think being alone is a bad thing? Why/why not?
+ No. Sometimes we need that time to be alone.

3. Everyone gets lonely sometimes. How do you cope with being lonely? What do you do to make that feeling go away?
+ During theses times, I always listen to music. It works.

I need fillers! =)

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:19 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +