Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekend Snapshot


~ We finally received the 'box' from my MIL last weekend. We did not opened it yet until later that evening because we were still waiting for husband to arrive. My daughter was so excited, she asked her auntie, "Can we open the box? I want to wear my new dress". Not satisfied, she even whispered to me, "Mommy, Let's open the big box--there's chocolates there." I can't help but laugh of course. And when we opened the box, she was surprised to see her doll. Finally, her Baby Alive doll is here. She looks very proud in this photo. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:06 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Ah the joy of being a child! Oo nga she's so proud of her gifts! what a cutie :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:18 PM #
 

Lizz,

Sana magka-baby na rin kami ng misis ko. A child can really bring so much joy in our lives.

Btw, if you're interested in creating a Worpdress blog, check out my site for my new contest. Thanks!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:50 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +