Monday, December 15, 2008

Busy again

The last time I checked my planner, it was full. I have to work in the morning and shop in the afternoon. I finally bought half of the gifts I need but forgot to get gift wrappers. I'm excited to wrap the items I bought. I'm finally feeling the Christmas rush now. Malls are packed with people doing Christmas shopping. What I like about this season is the gift giving, parties left and right, and most of all, the cold breeze in the air. I plan to go to the World Trade Center again for my last minute shopping. It's the bazaar's last day tomorrow and I'll bet they'll make everything on sale. Then on Wednesday, I'll meet with my superfriends. We're doing the usual but this time it's extra special because it's Christmas--Movie time, Dine-in and gift giving. I'm excited because we plan to dress up this time. Then I plan to go to the grocery early on Thursday to avoid the crowd. And yeah, I still have plans for the weekend too. I realized, I hardly kept this blog on it's usual routine. Too bad, I had no pictures available for the Weekend Snapshot. I attended our company's Christmas party last Saturday, but unfortunately, I did not bother take pictures that's why I'm empty handed now. But I still have time to squeeze in some blogging time just to do my assignments. Everyday I felt so exhausted whenever I get home, but I'm not complaining because it's a sign that I have a life to live and I'm happy about it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 7:49 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +