Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dinner with Zitros

It was my mom and dad's Wedding Anniversary last Friday. Everyone was present except for my sister J, whose due coming home in 3 days. We had dinner at Conti's in TriNoMa. I was dead tired that day because I had to go home to Bulacan (from office) to get the little angel and commute back to QC and meet with the hubby. Dinner was great! Good food and fine dining. I was very happy to see the little angel ate her fries and chicken, and not to mention the Mango Bravo cake that she shared with her cousin.

~ Enjoying Mango Bravo with her cousin. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:47 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +