Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday's gig

Friday's gig went smooth. Marry Me Amy helped my sister play couple of intermission songs at her boss' thanksgiving party at the Philippine Army Officer's Clubhouse. We saw new faces and met a lot of musicians. The fun part for me is to watch the other band play and of course, while we dance! LOL. We received good feedbacks from them and I'll sure use those inspiring words to keep me motivated with this group. Anyway, thanks to my sister for inviting us. More pictures *here*

~ Marry Me Amy with my sister... ! ~

Next gig: BIL's birthday party.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:03 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +