Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF

There's a lot reasons to be thankful today and one of them is my MIL. She came home from the States last week to attend my daughter's birthday. It's their first time to see each other personally and the little kiddo is so thrilled. Now we have a party this Sunday and all our relatives will be here. I can't wait.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:16 PM

Read or Post a Comment

belated happy birthday to your daughter! I love Jollibee! My daughter celebrated her 7th birthday there while we were on vacation. She had a blast!

www.joarduo.com

Posted by Blogger JO @ 10:35 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +