Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

~ I love Wednesday! Because it's jam session with my band - Marry Me Amy. This photo was
our last jam for the year 2008. We had spag, mojos, pizza, chips and cheese dip! ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:53 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:52 PM #
 

waaaaaaaaw! soooooper! i sat like a boy hahaha. tara, jamming na!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 12:16 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +