Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dream house

Ever since I read the dream house from Aimz' blog, I can't help but think of my own dream house as well. I wanted a big house with lots of rooms and a huge living. But ever since I started doing chores, I decided that I should settle with a smaller house. Besides, who really needs a huge house right? For now, as long as it's complete it's fine with me. But of course, since it's my dream house already, I'll be adding more luxury. Since we are movie goers, I'll putting up a small cinema room with home theater seating, with popcorn machines. So how's that for a dream house?

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:11 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +