Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Themes

Lately, I've been experimenting and trying new things especially in the world of blogging. In this line of work, I noticed that you have to come up with something unique. Appearance of the site also comes first. Last year, I've opened up a wordpress blog and it was really difficult, coming from where I stand. But the most part for me was choosing the right wordpress themes for my site. There are thousands of templates available, but of course, there should only be one. Now I'm thinking of replacing my template again.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:07 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +