Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Leaving for Hong Kong

I know I haven't been able to spend quality time with my blog because there's so many things clouding my mind. For one is our much anticipated Hong Kong trip with my friends. We booked this trip last December and now it's finally happening. We will be leaving tomorrow for an eight-day vacation in Hong Kong and we are all very excited. I spend the last 3 weeks packing and checking the things I need to bring. Now everything is ready (I hope). Another thing that's keeping me busy is the little angel. I'm trying to spend all my free time with her lately, including our small talk every night. I know me and the super friends will have a blast on this trip. So this might be the last post for the week. But I'll be back with more stories and of course, couple hundreds of pictures! See yah!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:02 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +