Friday, March 20, 2009

Yaya Blues - TGIF

I've struggling these past few days on what to do with the little angel because we do not have our house help with us. The yaya had an emergency to take care of with her son and needs her presence. Since we liked her and her service, we agreed that we'd wait for her. So we dropped the little angel at my sister in law's house. We are here now since Tuesday. I received a text message from the yaya informing me that she'll be back later this afternoon. I hope she will be because I really want to go home and I have band practice on Sunday. Not to mention the big pile of laundry we have back home. Ang hirap ng walang house help.

But TGIF. I love weekends! We plan to watch "Race to Witch Mountain" tomorrow with the little angel. I'm excited. Have a nice weekends everyone!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:12 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +