Sunday, March 29, 2009

what party

Two weeks ago, me and my sister were checking out party venues in our area. I told to her check on the Internet first because I was still in Hong Kong at that time. She was able to find this venue which is very near to our place. We immediately checked it out, the day after I arrived from Hong Kong. We fell in love with place because it was accessible, spacious, simple, and it has a nice garden with romantic outdoor lights. We agreed to rent the place for the party. Your asking, what party? You'll find out in 3 days...

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 6:24 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +