Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bumble Bee

At last! I have a new cam and we bought it last Sunday after watching Transformers 2. I was suppose to get the Sony but they don't have the model I want anymore. The reason why I want a specific model from Sony is because I'll be getting the marine pack as well. Argh! So I went back to Olympus. So meet our latest member of the family... Bumble Bee!

~ Tough - 6000 ~

This cam is better than my old one because of some added features like the tap control to which I'm super aliw... it's already 10 mega pixel... and I super super love the panorama option. From my old cam, you can't use the panorama feature if you're not using the original Olympus XD memory card with panorama option. Then I have to manually take random shots and need to upload it on the computer and use their software to stitch the images. But now, it's easier because there's an indicator when shooting random images and when finished, the cam will stitch is for you right then and there! Okay, here's a test image below... neat huh!

~ Panorama bedroom shot ~

OMG! I'm so ready for Caramoan! LOL!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:42 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I'm not an expert to cam but I think yours is not bad. Mine is Sony which we bought specially for our honey moon trip. A gift of memory...

Posted by Anonymous catherine @ 10:07 AM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +