Thursday, June 25, 2009

Transformers - I want! I want!

We agreed to watch Transformers after shift but when we got Eastwood cinema, best seats taken! What can I say? Today's the first day of showing. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who wants to be the first one to watch the movie. Oh well, better plan our visit or maybe buy tickets ahead of time. Good thing, hubby and I are still going to watch this Sunday -- can't wait!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +