Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New career

My friend and I talked about shifting to a new career. I told her that I would love to but I don't really have the time to study anymore. My family has been my first priority plus my music career is slowly blooming in the scene. My friend is bragging on jobs like medical assistant. She said, medical assistants mostly get high pay checks especially abroad. I'm still thinking about it though, but being a medical assistant to me is not going to happen in the next fer years. I hope she can pursue this new career she's planning.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:04 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +