Saturday, June 13, 2009

Picture of the Week

This is one of our latest MMA rehearsals at home. Amy and I did not expect to wear to the same color shirt that day. Good thing, Joey insisted to have our pictures taken. I'm loving the color combination on this photo. I think our cheeks were even pink-ish too, because it was hot that afternoon. Oh well... Love the bass! Love the bangs! LOL and Love the band!

Anyway, MMA rehearsal again later at 10AM and I can't wait!

~ MMA color of the day - "Pretty in pink" ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:33 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +