Thursday, June 11, 2009

Looking for a cam

I'm still sad about what happened to my digital camera. Unfortunately, I canceled the repair order because of the revised quotation. The repair fee is too high that I can buy a new digital camera. I still bad about it because I did not expect it to happen. Oh well, things happen and besides it's sister and I don't want to be selfish with her. Moving on, I'm checking on some potential digital camera that I like. I plan to purchase a Sony brand and I still want the underwater cam too. But that will have to wait. I have a couple of events to attend this coming July and I need one badly. I've started using the treadmill too so I can look good hahaha. Not to mention the diet pills I'm taking to slim down fast in time for the event. I hope I could my digital camera by the end of the month.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:32 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +