Saturday, June 6, 2009

Rehearsal day

It was rehearsal day yesterday. We had to rent a studio in Cubao because LP spiderboi requested for it and it's also convenient for me because I had to go to work at 2pm. A.vox and J.drummer was the first ones to arrived at the site. I was suppose to be early but it was so traffic that morning. Then LP spiderboi arrived late so we had to move the jam rehearsal from 10am to 11am. Good thing, my work place is just 5 mins away so I was not late. I was so sleepy when I reported for work but I was happy. The group has the looks (naks!) and the materials, all we need is gig experience. So next plan is: cover songs and book gigs. I think it's time for us to go out and make ourselves known to the public. This is it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:56 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow! i love the nick! a.vox!
tara let's make ourselves known!

Posted by Anonymous A.VOX @ 11:04 AM #
 

anak ng?! nagulat ako. Akala ko nabuhay na talga si A.vox hahaha! ikaw pala LOL.

Posted by Blogger Lizzz @ 2:49 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +