Saturday, May 30, 2009

Paltos

After two weeks of practically no band rehearsals, we finally met last Thursday and it really made my day. I got up super early to get the little kiddo ready. She's be going with her Tita to work and spend the rest of the day at the mall. I was already rehearsing by myself as early as 9 o' clock. The rest of the band arrived around 10 though. Everyone was happy because Randell was present and we got to review and finish another new song. Hooray!

Aimz and Joey went home around 4:30pm, while me and Randell went to Cubao for another band rehearsal. And this is for the battle of the bands I was talking about few weeks back. We were suppose to start at 6 o' clock but Paul was late. As always.

We tried the song half step down, but it's not the same as the original key so we went back to standard tuning. I know I'm an expert backup vox, but I really tried and it turned out okay. We rehearsed the song over and over and over until my finger felt swollen but I ignored. We finished around 8:30pm and I got home at 9:30pm.

In bed, I can still picture out my day - Full of friends and Music. I wished everyday was rehearsal day!

The next day, I tried to ignore shoulder and arm pains. But I was amazed when I saw my paltos. I used the laptop cam to capture this because I'm still camera-less. Aliw ako sa paltos ko.

~ Two band rehearsals in one day. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:30 AM

Read or Post a Comment

yayks! akala ko naman sa paa ang paltos mo! kasi ako sa paa nagka-paltos. cguro dapat kamay ang ginamit ko sa pag-gigitara, hindi paa noh?

get well soon!

Posted by Anonymous aimz @ 3:23 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +