Monday, May 25, 2009

three times - Q's

1. How are you doing today? Is it a Good Day, A Bad Day, or an Indifferent Day? Why?
:=: It's nice day today. Monday's not bad. It reminds me of my rest day.

2. What are you up to/what have you done so far today?
:=: I'm still finishing my online assignments and I plan to post schedule entries for the rest of week and for next week too.

3. What are your plans for the evening? Anything fun?
:=: I've been browsing for gift ideas online and I plan to do more researching later this evening. Family and friend's birthdays are coming up so I need to prepare. I already found a couple of items online. I like the mom agenda planner, perfect for my sister, monogrammed key fobs for my friends and monogrammed koozies for my best friend. But I still have a couple of items in mind, and I hope to find them later.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:05 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +