Thursday, May 21, 2009

random Q's

1. How’s your mood today? :=: Feeling a little bit sleepy this morning because I finished two movies in the laptop and I plan to watch Nodame later today at night. I'm trying to finish the movies I have on the my hard drive. You would believe how many movies I have.

2. What’s one thing you do when you’re mad? :=: Something I shout and throw things. But I noticed now that when I'm mad, I usually keep quiet or try to do something else and try to forget what I'm mad about. I seldom feel angry because life's too short to get angry at someone.

3. Any lessons in life that you would like to share? :=: Enjoy! Enjoy as much as you can. Do whatever you think is right. Love more and make sure you tell them. Life's too short to dwell on negative things.

4. How do you feel about your hair right now? :=: I'm still not satisfied with my hair cut. I still plan to visit the salon but I can't decide where. I'm a little scared that the next stylist will make a hell out of my hair again. It's still manageable but not the style I want. We'll be going to the mall later today so I might drop by at the salon. I hope.

5. What’s something you really want right now, be honest? :=: I have three online sites but I still keep a offline diary in the office. There's this one thing I want to do these past couple of weeks and I still keep it as a secret. Sorry!

6. If someone were to spell your name wrong, how would they spell it? :=: Most people I know always spell my name wrong. Double S and sometimes single T. It's a little confusing so I prefer to use Liz. Simple three letter word name.

7. If you were given $100, would you spend it, or save it? :=: I really need to save some money because the little kid will be going to school this June. But on this case, I might spend it. Like try a new sport. I'm not a the sporty type so this could be a good start for me. Try Golf or Golfreisen and buy my gear in Platzreife.

8. Do you crack your knuckles? :=: Yes, sometimes. Especially when I'm tired.

9. Do you ever write notes on your hand? :=: LOL! Yesh! I'm soo forgetful so I always write notes on my hand especially when I was still studying.

10. Have you ever fallen backwards on a chair? :: Yeah, a couple of times. Good thing, it always turn out to be funny so I just laugh it out.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:45 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +