Monday, May 11, 2009

At work on Mother's day

It was mother's day yesterday. We went to church in the morning to say our Thank You's then my parents fetched me and the little angel because they would go swimming in Cavite. Unfortunately for me, they dropped me off somewhere near the office because I had to work. When I was walking towards the next train station, I noticed new establishments in the area, including schools, training centers, medical assistant training school, malls and many more. I haven't gone there for years already so I was surprised how the area had developed all these years. I even bought 4 skirts from the nearby mall. Panic buying? Sort of. Oh well, I was stuck at work the whole day so me and my officemates just ordered McDonalds for dinner. I'm still happy my mom told me the little angel really enjoyed the time with her cousin at the resort. All is well.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:43 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +