Monday, April 27, 2009

Change of wardrobe

When the house help was out, I had the time to sort my dresser and it felt good to take out all the clothes and underwear that I don't really use anymore.I can't believe I had a whole big bag of clothes that I'm not using anymore. Anyway, I gave it to my mom and let her check it because I might have something in there that she would still want to keep. Then a week ago, I bought affordable shirts and affordable lingerie to replace the old ones. Now I feel good about my change of wardrobe and my dresser looked really nicer than before because I can wear everything in it.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:46 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +