Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our first day of school experience

The little angel was prepared and ready to go at 8:30 in the morning yesterday, when I decided to take a shower because it was already hot. When I got dressed, I realized it was already 9 o' clock. I asked the hubby to hurry up because we were already late. The little angel was waiting outside when she shouted, "It's 9 o' clock and I'm late already!". Both of us laughed. Good thing, it's the first day of the workshop, so it's okay to be late. We registered and got a name tag for her. When we entered the nursery, the little kiddo shouted WOW! and climbed on the slide. When she got down, I noticed she was checking the place and I heard her say, "Wow there's so many toys in here..." I called her attention and gave instructions on where I left her bag of snacks. She just said okay, obviously her attention was focused with the kids around. I told her that I'll be outside waiting for her and said goodbye. She just said, okay and goodbye.

When I was waiting outside, I noticed teachers calling several parent's names because their son/daughter was looking for their guardian. I was waiting for my name to be called or waited for my little kiddo to go out and look for me but there was no sign of her. When it was 11 o' clock, several parents were already going inside to fetch their kids, but I waited outside. Then I saw the little kiddo with her teacher beside her, obviously looking for me. I smiled when I saw the little angel pointed her hand at me. She ran towards me when I signaled my hand to her. She looked very happy, alert and full of life. I let her bond with the other kids for another 10 minutes in the playground. At home, she showed me the "very good" stamp on her hand and told me they sung songs and danced. It was a good first day of school experience.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 8:08 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow sarap naman ng feeling. success!

Posted by Blogger me @ 12:01 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +