Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Music is the cure

+ 12:30AM +

Updating this from a notepad because there's no Internet access here at night. House help left for a two-week vacation in the province, so we moved here at my SIL's house. We'll be staying here for a while until the nanny comes back. It was a busy weekend for me -- moved and work. We also had our band rehearsals early yesterday morning in Cubao, because we'll be joining the up coming battle this month. Ex-office mates and close friends invited me to play with them in the event. I was glad I accepted the offer. Personal life, family, work, stress, is already high nowadays and the band rehearsal really took all the negative feelings away. Playing music is the cure for me. I'm glad I embraced my passion again.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:10 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +