Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One can always find a best buy at www.buy.com

One can always find a best buy at www.buy.com. I know because it's been my shop stop ever since it was introduced to me by a friend from the States. I usually ask her to buy an item for me and have it over here. She also tells me that she was able to grab great deals from special discounts, rebated and coupon they have. I wish I could go there and shop gadgets I always wanted.


Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:35 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +