Thursday, May 21, 2009

What else?

What do you want to do with a little extra cash?
:: I do make sure to save that little extra cash now that the little kiddo will be going to school this coming June.

What else do you want this week? Feel free to share it all.
:: Work is still on the top of my list. Playtime with the little kiddo tomorrow because it's my rest day. And look for the best diet pills in the market. Because there's an up coming outing this July and I can't wait.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:43 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +