Friday, May 22, 2009

Camera-LESS

I felt so sad when I received text message from the service center the other day. Yes it's busted! Why? Okay here's the story. My youngest sister borrowed this when they went to Bora last month. I had doubts on her because she's known as the gadget buster. Don't get mad sister G, we all know it's true hehe. Being the not-selfish sister that I am (naks!), I let her use it. My digicam arrived in one piece and working at that time. And so I was thankful. My 5th sister borrowed it also for her Bora trip but 3 days after I received a call from her and informed me that the camera it's acting up weird. I knew then that it's busted.

I brought it to the service center near my work place and waited almost two weeks for the initial quotation. Mainboard is for replacement and that alone costs Php 7,114.xx plus the labor fee of Php 2,000, total of Php 9,114.xx! Not to mention the 1-2 months wait for the parts. I was speechless. I've been camera-less, ever since my sister's bora trip last month.

I've been good to this camera and it really served it's purpose. It always capture good and excellent underwater pictures and even videos too! Here's some of my memorable trips I had with this digicam.

~ L2S MOC in Anawangin, Zambales :: July 2007 ~

~ L2S MOC - Tent area in Anawangin, Zambales :: July 2007 ~

~ L2S MOC - Capones Island, Zambales :: July 2007 ~

~ NST outing at Fort Wilhelmina, Cavite :: Oct. 20, 2007 ~

~ Account outing, Dawal beach in Zambales :: April 26-27, 2008 ~


~ Zitros outing in Montemar :: May 2-3, 2008 ~


~ Paradise Island in Davao :: October 3, 2008 ~


~ "Edward" - My 1983 re-issue Fender P. bass :: October 9, 2008 ~


~ Dive at Puerto Galera last October 26, 2008 ~


~ Waters of Puerto Galera :: October 26, 2008 ~


~ Underwater video in Puerto Galera :: October 26, 2008 ~



~ Battle of the Bands - Emersion (battle for a cause) :: November 13, 2008 ~

~ Underwater River in Palawan :: February 7, 2009 ~

~ Oceanpark in Hong Kong :: March 4, 2009 ~

Thank you for capturing these memorable moments!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:15 AM

Read or Post a Comment

sorry :( -mishao

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:49 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +