Monday, May 25, 2009

Gift ideas

It's the middle of the year again, that means, friends and family will be having their birthdays soon. So as early as now, I'm checking online birthday ideas for them already. It's usually my aunt or my mom and dad are the hardiest to persons to get for a present. Good thing I found some birthday ideas online. Like this, monogrammed towel wraps and nap mats are perfect for my auntie and my mom. I could also get personalized plates and placemats for children for their presents. I'm excited.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:44 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +