Friday, June 12, 2009

Family picture

I remembered we had our family picture taken when my mother in law came home from the States. It was the first time that the kiddo to meet her grand mother and it was scene to remember. We even had a family trip in Palawan for 3 days and it was totally an adventure. We suggested for family picture since it's our chance to document her stay. My sister even made a layout of the pictures and that reminds me to have it put up on a frame for the living room. I need more compact flash cards because my friend borrowed and never returned it. The husband is also looking for another one. I might drop by at the local mall tomorrow to purchase one so I could have the photo printed.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:22 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +