Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wondering

I called my sister early this afternoon to check how she was. I asked when can we have our movie time together and she said that she's available next week or the week after that. She's busy with her latest swimming pool project in Pampaga. And she was even on her way there to the site while we were talking on the phone. She mentioned to me to check out different patio furniture so they'll have plenty of choices. I emailed her the designs and ideas already, and I wonder how it feels to an Architect.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 1:21 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +