Monday, June 15, 2009

Starting the week right

What a Monday! I know this is not me but I started the week right. I woke up early, had breakfast, brought the little kiddo to school, went to SM and bought groceries, went back to school to fetch the little kiddo, then we went to SM to have lunch, and we stroll to buy some stuff and lastly we ate rocky rock ice cream. Whew! We went home around 4pm and took a nap. Then I changed into my running gear ran for 62 minutes in the treadmill. I wanted to walk some more but I don't want to over do it. We ate dinner when the husband arrived then I took a bath. Now it's Internet time, I felt I've done so much today. I hope I could continue this healthy routine till the end of the month.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:14 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +