Sunday, June 14, 2009

Planning a business

My friend and I were talking the other day on what business to put up just in case we need to. Well, we are planning to but in case an opportunity comes, we'll grab it. My sister will continue her stall at the up coming bazaar this December and we plan to offer some partnership so we could test the new business we were thinking. My sister is also thinking of new items to sell, like kids backpacks, laundry bag and baby memory books. Hope we could come up with more goods to sell.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:05 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +