Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CP to buy

I've been browsing for cellphones for about a month now. I plan to grab a brand new phone because I'm getting tired of my old four liner phone. I've considered a lot of models lately and been reading various online reviews. First I was planning to get the 5800 nokia because of the touch screen feature, but according to others, it's a little hard to navigate. A friend of mine recently suggested a LG km900 arena and woah I think I like this one. I wonder if I can ask someone to buy this unit for me abroad and I'll just go to a repair shop to unlocked phone.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 3:00 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +