Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Michael Jackson final rehearsal

I know this is bit late but I just want to pay tribute to the 'King of Pop' -- Michael Jackson. I was browsing youtube looking for the video of my favorite song when I stumbled upon this video, which looks like his final rehearsal for the "This Is It" tour. He looks like he's been working too hard and very tired, but I loved it when he smiled casually at the end of the clip. You'll be remembered MJ.


~ Michael Jackson is singing at his final rehearsal from his "This Is It" tour. Michael Jackson is performing "They Don't Really Care About Us". The Footage was shot on June 23rd, 2009 by AEG Live. ~

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:18 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +