Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lucky Doll Store dot com

Few months back, AC and I were talking about where to buy corsets because we had this crazy idea for a gig attire. I was determined to buy one because I know I'll be needing one in the future until she showed me the Lucky Doll Store. Since then, I was totally crazy on this corset below.

After a few days of budget checked, I finally ordered, paid via G-cash and of course, waited - which is the hardest part of the process hahaha.

Happiness didn't end after our Luau gig last July 4, 2009 because when I got home that morning (2am), the Air21 package was smiling back at me.

~ This is it! ~

~ Surprise! At last my first corset. ~

~ How do I look? ~

I would like to thank Ms. Ella for a smooth transaction. I can't wait for my next purchase. Now I'm ready for any MMA gigs in the future or even halloween party, formal events, casual parties and many more!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:50 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +