Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need house help!

We had a blast from the Luau party last Saturday at Seven suites in Antipolo. MMA played couple of songs and my dad and Amy was picked to judge for the Battle of Bands. We arrived home at 2am and I slept 3am because I had a little chit-chat with my mom. Happiness is all around when I saw a Air21 package I waiting for. At last... my corset! Now I'm soo ready for the gig hahaha. Anyway, happiness popped like a balloon on mid air when the hubby called and said the yaya wants to leave. We did not persuade her to stay because we noticed she's not doing her job well anymore. So I come up with a plan. I'll bring and fetch the kiddo to school every morning (10am-12noon), and we'll go straight to the parent's house. I'll drop her there so I can go to work. The hubby will fetch the kiddo at my parent's house so they could go home in Bulacan. It's going out okay according to plan, but I'm all tired and exhausted when the day ends. No one cooks anymore and the laundry is piling up high just because we are all out working. I'm beginning to feel bad for the kiddo because she has to travel twice a day everyday. We really need house help asap!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 4:59 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +