Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF

I was staring at the calendar and realized that it's already Friday today. I remembered that we have a party in the office and I'm excited. It's the 5th year anniversary of our account and we still growing. I am responsible for the band instrument and my team mate will be the Disc jockey. The theme of the event is Luau so they require us to wear similar to the theme. I was worried the day because I've my dresser and found nothing. So yesterday, I searched again and found a dress that I haven't used before. I remembered, I bought that dress without any reason or occasion. So maybe this is it. Good thing I don't forget to take the diet pill that I found from a weight loss pill reviews that's effective to many consumers. Thinking of tomorrow's party just makes me more and more excited. TGIF!

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:18 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +