Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Insulated lunch tote

One of the hardest duties of a mom is the kitchen responsibilities. Sometimes is very hard to come up with unique meals. And to add to that, I need to prepare food for them to bring at work and school. And I've been trying so hard and so far I didn't receive any complains - so that's good. I'm planning to buy a lunch for the kiddo but I'm torn between insulated lunch tote or the toddler backpack, but one thing I'm sure about is that I'll definitely include nap mats in it everyday.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 9:37 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +