Thursday, September 3, 2009

Quick update

It's our dad's Birthday on Monday and just few minutes ago, he sent us his wish list for his birthday. The list includes couple of things he needs, like for the car and his medicines. I've decided to buy him the weight loss pills his doctor prescribe him last month. I've tried it myself and it really worked for me. We plan to celebrate his birthday on Sunday with a Bang! It's going to be a day full of music and friends again. I'm excited! And on Monday, which is exactly his birthday -- we'll probably have dinner out at Rockwell with whole family. I can't wait.

Oh yeah! MMA will record demo songs later at Blaster Studio. I'm sooo excited! FINALLY!

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:51 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +