Sunday, August 16, 2009

You're the 1, Goldilocks!

Last August 7, 2009 - we attended a Naffnung event featuring You're the 1, Goldilocks blog contest. This is my first time to attend an event and it's nice to see bloggers in person hehehe. Anyway, the event went well. We had lots of freebies including this design your own cake. I never really put effort on the cake because I felt like a winner just receiving the cake.

~ Under the sea design. Well, sort of. ~

It's also nice to see the super friends together in one shot again. Well, Ruthie didn't make it. I miss her! I know we have a lot of news and stories to catch up so I hope there better be a movie session coming soon.

~ Malen :: AC :: Lizz ~


Since I arrive late that day, I gave the cake to the little angel the next day. Surprise! I she liked it. More pictures *here*

~ You're the 1, Goldilocks! ~

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 12:11 AM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +