Saturday, August 8, 2009

Vacay again?

One of the super friends asked me where we stayed in Palawan last February of this year because she is planning to go there with some of her office mates. So my first recommendation was the hotel we stayed which is "Pagdayon". It's very clean there, quiet--great for relaxing and most of all--it's cheaper than the other hotels in that area. My first impression of the place was it's like a home away from home, but they have the same services as the other hotels have. Like the rooms include nap mat, laundry bag, towel wrap and many more. If I'm going to go back to Palawan, I will definitely stay there again.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 11:35 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +