Saturday, August 1, 2009

Not a gamer

I'm not a gamer ever since the first game console came out in the market. I never really did spend time in front of the computer even at the height of game console popularity. I think only I did played and enjoyed was the cheap tetris game or 'Brick game' as they call it. I imagine myself playing that game right now haha. But the word brick game brings a lot of memories. But today's generation of gaming console really changed. From the simple playstation, playstation 2-- came the portable playstation (PSP) and the famous Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii and many more. Even though I'm not a gamer myself, I love to watch others play.

Labels:

Posted by Lizzz @ 10:59 PM

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +