Friday, July 31, 2009

Movie time with Zitrobellez

Wednesday was movie time for zitrobellez. We watched THE PROPOSAL, ate dinner and had coffee at Starbucks in Trinoma.

You should see the Popcorn challenge we ordered at Tater's. It's HUGE!!! I am sooo loving the White cheese flavored popcorn. Try it!

Oh yeah! We bought the limited Starbucks tumbler. I waited for this tumbler for 2 months so I panicked and bought two more for my closest friends. It was fun night and I hope to have more movie night out with my dearest sisters. Oh! We miss our two sisters in Dubai too.

Labels: ,

Posted by Lizzz @ 2:02 AM

Read or Post a Comment

wow, tambay din pala kayo sa trinoma. ^_^

Posted by Anonymous Mish @ 11:19 PM #
 

Danda ng The Proposal noh? Tawa kami ng tawa ni Malen! Sobra!

Posted by Blogger ruthie @ 7:22 PM #
 
<< Home

+ About Me +

* daughter * caring sister * wife * loving mother * caring friend * bassist * x-guitarist * drummer * bathroom singer * trained ramp model * former cheerleader * frustrated swimmer * beach-goer * tennis player * driver * internet surfer * x-readers digest collector * pizza addict * popcorn muncher * movie watcher * pastry chef wanna-be * party-goer * beer drinker * music lover *

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

+ Visit my sites +

    listette1b

+ Current Posts +

+ MUST READ +